Best Brushes by E.l.f Cosmetics !

Thursday, December 27, 2012

"I remember the first time I ordered from E.l.f. It was about 3 years ago when I had just started my makeup journey. I was excited, and scared. Scared because I though the products would be low quality and cheap. But here I am today a much wiser beauty blogger, still purchasing and loving makeup by E.l.f Cosmetics"
-Now that I'm finished with my extremely cheesy and dramatic intro -.- I can get into this post!



Today I will be sharing with you, what I feel, out of all of the brushes that E.l.f makes, are the best. In my collection I have about 10 E.l.f brushes. There are about the only makeup brushes I use for a number of reasons, quality and the price. These 5 below are the ones that I feel are worth buying. After reading, you  can watch my video on this as well below!

The first brush is the E.l.f Powder Brush. This brush is a flat top kabuki style brush. Despite the name of this brush it is more often used as a foundation brush because of it's dense bristles. This is the only brush I use for foundation (and sometimes powder). I love this brush because it gives you an airbrushed finish to your foundation when used, also because the bristles are super soft. Other makeup brands make similar brushes to this but they can cost up to $50 (yes I know, $50 for a makeup brush *cough, Mac Cosmetics), this one does the same job for MUCH less.
This brush is made from Synthetic "Taklon" Bristles & retails for $3 here on the E.l.f Website.
__________

The nest brush I think is great is the E.l.f Stipple Brush. Now when I first got this brush I really had no use for it. I had to use it for a number of different things before I could place it. I now use it for applying powder to my skin. Its good at this because the bristles aren't too stiff and dust the powder evenly to my face. Just like the Powder Brush, this brush is amazingly soft! 
This brush is made from Synthetic "Taklon" Bristles & retails for $3 here on the E.l.f Website.
________

The next brush is the E.l.f Blush Brush. This brush is my most recent E.l.f purchase. I really wanted this brush becasue of it's precise size to get right onto the cheeks. This has to my my most favorite brush from E.l.f by far! I love how this brush applies my blush and highlight to the perfect place on my non-existent cheek bones. I think E.l.f did a great job with the design of this brush, very simple, tapered, and small.
This brush is made from Synthetic "Taklon" Bristles & retails for $3 here on the E.l.f Website.
________

The nest brush is an eye brush. The E.l.f Blending Eye Brush. This brush is hands down a staple in your collection if you want to create a smokey eye. This brush is great for blending out harsh lines in eye looks. I've even seen people use this to blend out concealer. I suggest you try this brush out if you would like to build your collection instead of spending more money on something the works the same. This brush can be used for a number of things, and I think I need to purchase another!
This brush is made from Natural Bristles & retails for $1 on the E.l.f Website.
________ 

The last brush is the E.l.f Eye Crease Brush. This brush is used to add color and definition to the crease of your eyelid, when creating Smokey Eyes. I like this brush because it is the perfect size to get right into the crease. I acidentaly broke mine into 2, so I have an excuse to purchase another one!
This brush is made from Natural Bristles & retails for $1 on the E.l.f Website.
________

See my video on these brushes here...

Now that you have read all about my favorites from E.l.f's brush line, do you think you're convinced ? If you are, you can get Free Shipping with code SHIP25 on E.l.f's Website!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED