My Makeup Wishlist for Christmas !

Saturday, December 22, 2012

I really cannot believe that Christmas is almost here! I can just remember last years Christmas :) Well today, I want to share with you my Makeup Wishlist for Christmas! I've been reading blog posts and watching youtube videos about two products that I REALLY would love, so keep reading if you would like to see them.

Firstly, I really want a Brush Kit from SigmaBeauty.com. I see these brushes EVERYWHERE! I have researched each an every brush from them, and I think I want to get my hands on some. I think I want either the Make Me Cool Brush Kit; because I love the color blue:) Hopefully I get a chance to score these brushes!


SigmaBeauty Make Me Cool Essential Kit - $120

An eyeshadow palette that has gotten some amazing reviews is the Lorac Pro Palette! This palette comes with 16 shades, 8 matte and 8 shimmer. It is yet ANOTHER neutral palette. Palettes with only neutral colors have been popping up everywhere! I would love this palette because it seems to have a shade for any color eye look. 

Lorac Pro Palette - $42
Now while these products are COMPLETELY out of my budget, I still would purchase them because they seem like products that would last a while! The brushes would be an amazing addition to my collection, and the palette would be great for any makeup look I want to create. 

Just incase I dont put anything else up until after the Holidays...
I would like to wish everyone an Amazing Holiday Season! 
:*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED